Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wise words from Kathleen Kelly

"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, valuable, but small. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don’t really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void." - Kathleen Kelly, You've Got Mail

Oh, to be as poetic as Kathleen Kelly! Maybe someday. But until that day I plan to send my thoughts into the void through blogging. I've never thought of myself as the blogging type, but why not? What better way to tell absolutely everyone absolutely nothing? I guess everyone needs an outlet, and this will be mine. Get ready for the good, the bad, and the fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. I love this!
    And thanks for linking my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word. I secretly want to steal this post and use it for my blog (but I won't)- I love this quote from the movie!
    I am so glad to see that you've started a blog! You are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete