Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cupcake Voting

This week has been crazy!- but it is coming to an end and I am looking forward to spending the weekend with my hubby and my daughter. Between work, homework, doctors appointments, dog groomings, and job interviews, we have barely seen each other. So this weekend will be nice.

With such a hectic week coming to a close, I can now move forward in planning my little girl's second birthday party. She currently loves Toy Story, so we are going to have a themed party. Of course, I will be making cupcakes, but I'm not sure what kind to make. I'd love some input! Comment below if you have a vote. I will probably make multiple batches so I will be taking some to neighbors and work. So, even if you think you may not get a taste, you probably will. So let me know if there is something you want to try!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about the type of cupcake... but I am just imagining all of the fun characters that you could do! Like the aliens! The green aliens! Ha ha. I vote you post pics of the party afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, that was ANGIE! I forgot I was logged into our ward email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, anything chocolate is always delicious :) I did see a recipe for lemon cupcakes with blueberries on top that looked divine as well...

    ReplyDelete